Berlin Lumber has been serving the community of Berlin and outlying areas for over 60 years.
Berlin Lumber was founded in 1950 by Joseph Brant. In 1967 his son, Jack Brant took over and continued to grow the business. With Berlin Lumber’s growth, a new location was needed. In 1984, the business was moved to it’s current location just 1 mile north of Berlin, Pennsylvania on Berlin Plank Rd.
Two years later in 1986 Doug Brant took over Berlin Lumber and remained the Owner/President of the company until the acquisition of the company by Your Building Centers in 2019.
As Berlin Lumber grew in size, so did it’s truss operations. To accommodate the demand in product, the Truss shop moved into a larger building on the property in 1998. This newer shop building allowed truss manufacturing to be all under one roof and the state-of-the-art equipment allowed for quicker turn-around of truss production, helping the truss plant to grow even faster. Other warehouse buildings have also been added to the current location property since 1984. The large 13 acre complex has allowed Berlin Lumber to continue to add products and services while maintaining steady growth.
As demand for our products and services increases into the future, Berlin Lumber is ready to expand with the needs of our community.